Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rounding up week 1…

…I survived!!  Not only that I thrived.  I think I may really like working out.  No one has told my fluffy self that I am in the wrong place and I think besides the standard answers to Why do you like working out? I feel better, I have more energy, I am getting healthier… my favorite part of working out is the coffee when we are all done, getting to sit down and take 5-10 minutes just to touch base with these amazing women.  It’s like the cherry on top of the getting healthier sundae…though that may not be the best analogy and I’ll try to have a new one by my next post… Baby Steps ladies… Baby Steps!

AND I AM 9LBS LIGHTER!!!

That’s right ladies…my little butterfly on the little ticker weight gadget thing-a-ma-bob(courtesy of www.myfitnesspal.com ) at the top of this page has MOVED!!  I know as I get further into fitness it will not take such leaps and bounds but it was mighty nice that it did this first week.  Kinda confirms that something somewhere is being done right.

I have planned out my workout schedule for next week.  My menu has not been planned out too much simply because we leave tomorrow for my parents house for the weekend and while I am not going to go on a binge eating everything carpy in sight I am also not going to hold the reigns as tightly there.  Hoping my dear dad makes some French Toast on Saturday.

Off I go…Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment