Monday, July 9, 2012

2 StePs FoRwaRd. 1 SteP BaCk.

Ok…So I spent a week getting my body in whack to spend 2 1/2 days to knock it out of whack.  Nothing like a weekend at Mom & Dad’s to use as an excuse to follow NO rules.  Boy did my body let me know too!  It’s amazing how sometimes you don’t realize how bad you felt, until you’re going back there from feeling so much better.  For the first time in a week I woke up sore, almost hungover feeling.  My head hurts, my body aches, I slept over 8 hours and feel like I just dozed off. 

While I gained 5 pounds (bleh bleh bleh) the silver lining is that still puts my total loss at 4 pounds and I am almost positive that since I barely drank 1 ounce of water this weekend it’s mostly water weight.  So back on the water drinking train I go. 

The next time we go to Mom and Dad’s I will have to make sure that I follow the 16oz of water before 12oz of soda rule or suffer the consequences.  We are also back on the eating right train today.  Weeeeee.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment