Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 2 - Getting the house back in order

Ok - Soooo Day One went like many day ones go.  a complete and total flop.  While some areas are better then they were 2 days ago...I went on a major grocery run (saving 67% I might add) and anything not required to be in the freezer is currently crowding my previously cleaned area.  1 step forward and 2 steps back.  Eventually we will make headway. 

My dear hubby has put my on a major buying slow down until we clear out our freezer/fridge.  They are packed to the brim.  The nice thing is I won't have to shop during spring break next week except for milk and bread.  Hoping that the major garage clean out and yard revamp really does happen.  I'll only be going for some things that are free and yummy :D

Alrighty....I guess today I will focus on putting the groceries all in proper spots...

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment