Monday, November 29, 2010

I caught the sewing bug

Ok.  I am not sure why I am so struck right now with this urgency to sew new things but I am.  We saw Katiebugs new nightgown and today I made her some easy peesy wrap pants.  The great thing about these pants is that they TIE on.  So there is A LOT of room to grow.  They are also very forgiving and beginner friendly.

Easy Breezy Wrap Pants Tutorial - Thank You Laupre!!

You can't tell in the picture but these are actually on upside down....easy fix.  Like I said these pants are very forgiving.  They will grow with Katie and hopefully the pair I make for myself will shrink with me :D
I also plan on getting her jumper from dad's dress shirt started today!!  I have already disassembled the shirt VERY carefully.  Wish me luck if it turns out how I am hoping then I will also be making a mini matching one with diaper cover for Emily.  Which is why I am STRETCHING the fabric as much as I can :D

Off I go! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment